Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mr. Rabbit's Big Adventure in Germany (4)

Hello, Mr. Rabbit here again.



After the exploration of the bar I was taken to Micha Fire's work place.
She feared I'd get into mischief with all that tempting drinks at her home.
(It started to snow while I was there; I could see it from the window.)

She is sewing curtains:

White small ones. 
And large colorful ones.



















And when she is done sewing, she irons them and hangs them up, ready for the customers.


A friendly, curious co-worker that wanted to cuddle with me before she started her work:


Good I learned to climb a Niamh's and Ted's place and had some practice in the wood and at the bar.
Now I could explore all those curtain samples displayed in the shop part so much easier.

Some colored grass - ah, carpet samples.

Curtain cloth in two rows and more above.
And short ones and lace.



















So much to see and so little time. I might have to visit that shop again.

I really had lots of fun there and now I'm curious what more adventures I can have.

 (\_/)
(=’.'=) 
(“)_(“)  Good night to all; see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment